Monday, January 4, 2016

Disappearing ink fountain pen cartridges

I was asked by members of SFPL to do a video of writing with a new novelty that I purchased from taobao recently, disappearing ink cartridges. Originally, these cartridges are meant to be used with indented copybooks that is becoming popular in China, which was why I bought them in the first place, but I'm sure our beloved members will find ways to get into trouble with them. Be safe people, don't get caught..

The cartridges come in pockets of 30, under 10 Singapore dollars but shipping is a killer. I shipped two packets on top of the copybooks I purchased, doubt I'll be buying them solo.

The pen used in the really poor quality video is a Daiso (4th generation) pen, the cartridge is an international short. As you can see from the video, the ink starts to fade almost immediately, it will probably not be the best thing to open bad checks with, but not too bad for practicing writing. I'll play with it a little more and update this post if I discover anything else worth noting about this cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment